Kathy Quilts sells their Block Rockit quilting machine and Grace quilting frames. They focus on the DIY and professional quilters market. Before working with Atria Media their primary acquisition channel was offline through tradeshows. They knew there had to be a more efficient way to reach their audience online. The problem was there was no tracking in place to attribute site visitors or find ways to optimize for the most profitable traffic.
- Transition to a more automated business by leveraging online marketing and their website.
- Properly track paid and organic channels online in order to attribute the best ROI
- Significantly increase SEO traffic that will result in orders
- Moved content from block rockit.com to establish main domain of kathyquilts.com
- Implemented call and conversion tracking
- Rebuild Adwords account from the ground up
- Launched SEO strategy focusing on low hanging fruit for fast results and a large impact
The results below are for four months of kathyquilts.com’s web traffic under Atria Media’s
- Driving 150+ conversions from PPC and Organic traffic each month
- Adwords cost per conversion (purchases, phone calls, form fills) is now profitable and
measurable and has decreased every month
- Organic increased from nearly 0 to 3,308 per month